About Clifford Chance and Forage
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the ‘Magic Circle’. It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by the number of lawyers and revenue. Clifford Chance was formed by the merger of two London-based law firms. The first was Coward Chance, which derived from a firm established in 1802 by Anthony Brown, a fishmonger’s son.
The Forage, formerly known as Inside Sherpa, is an open-access platform designed to unlock exciting careers for students, by connecting them to company endorsed Virtual Intern programs. Not only are they free, open access, and completely online – but also CV certified and endorsed by host companies.
The Global Virtual Internship
Climate change is becoming a major business risk, and the consequences of inaction for businesses are severe.
- Entirely online
- Accessible to everyone
- Only takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete
Accessible for all law student across world.
- Researching new climate-related laws that could impact clients if/when they enter into force.
- Present to a client on its duties around climate-related information reporting.
- Review and comment on Heads of Terms for an emissions reduction purchase agreement.
- A personalized completion certificate to share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- The intern can opt in to share his/her work and profile with the HR team at Clifford Chance to stand out.
- Learning at his/her own pace and reach the personal goals.
- Building the confidence and practical skills that employers are looking for.
- Developing deep insights into what it is actually like to work at Clifford Chance.
- This experience can be included on the CV and Linkedin profile. Demonstrate that you’re ambitious, hardworking and have developed valuable practical skills.