About the Sood Charity Foundation
Sood Charity Foundation is an NGO founded by Actor and Philanthropist, Sonu Sood. He has become a household name and a support system for countless families during the Pandemic. His dedication towards the common man propelled him to start various initiatives to help people of all stature. He is passionately leading a dedicated team with a strong vision to continue to serve the masses across the country through his humanitarian endeavours. This includes providing state-of-the-art healthcare, education, employment, and technology advancements.
About the Sambhavam
Sood Charity Foundation is inviting applications for the Sonu Sood Free IAS Coaching Scholarship through the initiative called ‘Sambhavam’ with Divine India Youth Association (DIYA). Sood Charity Foundation in collaboration with Divine India Youth Association (DIYA), Delhi Chapter presents “SAMBHAVAM”, a unique program for aspirants of Civil Services. This is a one of it’s kind initiative to provide quality coaching facility to needy aspirants at top civil services institutes of India.
It aims to provide free IAS Coaching facility to the aspiring students of India, along with mentorship support and holistic personality development, opening new possibilities for youth empowerment and nation building and is poised to play a game changing role in helping build a new India in times to come.
- Free coaching classes to deserving students (Online/Offline).
- Mentorship support from UPSC selected candidates, interview appeared candidates and top educators.
- Special group sessions for Personality Development by leading educators and trainers.
- You can fill the form in Hindi or English.
- This form is a key part of Admission Process. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void.
- Candidates will be selected based on financial criteria, merit and vulnerability.
- They will be asked to produce their academic and income credentials/documents at a later stage.
- In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the SAMBHAVAM Team will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection.