About the MyGov
MyGov has been established as Government of India’s Citizen Engagement Platform which collaborates with multiple Government bodies/ Ministries to engage with citizens for policy formulation and seeks the opinion of people on issues/ topics of public interest and welfare.
Since its launch on 26th July 2014, by Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, MyGov has more than 17.5 million registered users. Almost all Government Departments leverage MyGov platform for their citizen engagement activities, consultations for policy formulation and also to disseminate information to citizens for various Government schemes and programs.
About the opportunity
Submissions are invited for Enviro Art Vista Meme Contest on the Occasion of World Environment Day 2021 by Govt of India. The last date of application is 25 June.
On the occasion of World Environment Day- 5th June 2021, Central Pollution Control Board (MOEF&CC) in collaboration with MyGov is organizing and hosting an online ‘Meme Competition’.
The theme of the competition – “Valuing our Renewable and Natural Resources”.
The participants can upload their memes based on the following sub-themes
- Using our natural resources in a sustainable manner
- Use of renewable energy, energy-efficient techniques and methods, etc.
- The meme should be in Hindi or English language based on the designated sub-themes and then uploaded.
- Participants should upload the meme in JPEG / PNG / SVG format only
- Participants should not imprint or watermark meme design.
- The optimal size of the meme should be 1080 pixels wide by 566 pixels to 1350 pixels high.
- The meme should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage.
- The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and social media platforms of CPCB.
- This competition is free to enter (no purchase required unless otherwise stated).
- Entry into the Contest is open to people of all ages.
- To register, Click here
- First Prize: Rs 2500/-
- Second Prize: Rs 1500/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-
- Participation certificate for 10 best entries.