About the Dharmashastra National Law University
The Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University has been established by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance, 2018. It aims to provide campus facility, library, computer labs, e-library, moot court hall, sporting facilities, auditorium, hostel for accommodation, mess, canteen. etc.with quality education.
About the Centre for Research in Environmental Law
The Centre for Research in Environmental Law (CREL) at the Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), is an endeavour of the University to respond to the need for legal scholarship in the areas of conservation of environment. The Centre aspires to be an incubator for new approaches on how law can best address the complex issues related to the environment.
About the Environmental Law Quiz Competition
The Centre is organizing “The Probe” National Virtual Environmental Law Quiz Competition, 2021 in association with Jigyasa, the Quiz Club of DNLU. The competition is all set to take the stage on 5th June 2021, which is marked as World Environment Day. Through “The Probe”, we aim to spread awareness towards the environment issues faced by mankind today. The competition would provide a unique platform to the law students across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test on crucial topics such as Climate Change, Environmental Legislations, and so on.
- The Competition is open to the students of all Law Schools, (both UG and PG) recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- There is no limit on the number of students who can participate from one University/College.
- The Registration can be completed by filling the Google Form on or before 3rd June, 2021.
- No entries after the date of registration shall be entertained.
- There is a nominal registration fee of Rs. 50/- to be paid at the time of registration.
- Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the quiz.
- To register for the competition, Click here
There is a nominal registration fee of Rs. 50/- to be paid at the time of registration.
- Account Holder’s Name: Yash Garg
- Name of the Bank – State Bank of India
- Branch: Shastri Nagar
- IFSC: SBIN0003258
- Account Number: 37774982731
- Participants can also make a payment using GPay, PhonePe and Paytm on 9414410923 (Name that will appear while making payment is Yash Garg)
- After the payment, all participants need to upload screenshots of the same on Google Form while registration.
- Winner Cash Award of Rs. 2,500 and the Certificate of Achievement.
- First Runner Up Cash Award of Rs. 1,500 and the Certificate of Achievement.
- Second Runner Up Cash Award of Rs. 1000 and the Certificate of Achievement.
- First two winners will also be provided with an Internship Opportunity with ‘Thomas George and Associates’ in their law firm.
- Certificate of Merit to participants obtaining 4th to 8th position.
- Certificate of Recognition to participants obtaining 9th to 20th position.
- All the participants will be awarded e-Certificates of participation.
Deadline- June 3rd, 2021
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Yash Garg: 9414410923
- Prateek Yadav: 9636232318