About Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence.
About the Competition
The Chandigarh University Vidhigya National Moot Court Competition, 2022 is being organized with the intention to give a new experience of learning and development to budding lawyers in the field of law practice, research, writing and advocacy by granting them exposure at the national level.
Objectives of the Competition
- The aim is to provide the participants with an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the emerging trends of Cyber Law along with honing communication skills which is one of the important attributes of a good lawyer.
- The Competition shall not only enable the student to grow in the field but will also be an endeavour to develop professionalism.
- The valuable feedback from the learned Academicians, Professional Lawyers and Honorable Judges of the Supreme Court and High Courts will provide participants with golden points to be used in the profession as an advocate as well as a judge.
- It further aims to facilitate the participants to analyze Cyber Law in relation to the emerging laws in the era of globalization.
The competition is open for students who are studying law (three years or integrated five-year course) during the current academic year.
- INR 300 per team
- Payment Details: University Instute of legal studies; Bank name: HDFC bank Ltd.; Account number: 50100078636045; IFSC code : HDFC0000798
Awards and Rewards
- Winning team – Rs. 31000/-
- Runner-up team – Rs. 21000/-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 11000/-
- Best Student Speaker – Rs. 11000/-
- Best Researcher- Rs. 11000/-
- In addition to the above awards, plaques and certificates are given to other categories of winners all participants will be awarded participation certificates.
- Release of Moot Problem: 25th August, 2022
- Last Date of Provisional registration: 15th October, 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 23rd October, 2022
- Last date for seeking clarification on the moot problem: 25th October, 2022
- Last Date of Submission of soft copy (.pdf) memorials: 31st October, 2022
- Researcher’s Test: 3rd November, 2022
- Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Final: 4th November, 2022
- Semi-Finals Round & Finals Round: 5th November, 2022
The University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh University; Address: NH-05, Ludhiana Chandigarh State Highway, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140413
How to Register?
- The teams must get provisional registration by sending an email at vidhigya2022.uils[at]gmail.com with the Subject- REQUEST OF PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION BY [Your Institution Name].
- In the body, one must provide requisite details with contact details also.
- After receiving a request for provisional registration team will get an acknowledgement E-mail, requesting payment of the registration fee with a link to the final registration form.
- After Making Payment teams have to send their payment details by ibid mail. After verification of payment teams will get the final acknowledgement of Registration.
- Participants will have to send Payment details with Registration Cum Approval Letter at vidhigya2022.uils[at]gmail.com
In case of any queries, please contact vidhigya2022.uils[at]gmail.com
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.