About NorthCap University
School of Law at The NorthCap University provides the highest quality of professional legal education to equip the students for a transnational practice and to face the challenges posed by the internationalization of the legal profession. The School has continually strived to achieve excellence in legal education through interactive teaching-learning process, clinical opportunities, exposures to the legal profession through internships and externships, industry ready curricula and innumerable opportunities to interact with the stalwarts in the legal profession.
About the Competition
This 6th Edition of Competition is being organized under aegis of The NorthCap University, School of Law. The stage is set for the 6th Edition of The National Client Consultation Competition that is going to be organised by The NorthCap University on 9th – 10th October 2020.
The Competition is aimed at promoting greater knowledge and practical skills among student advocates in the preventive law and counseling functions of law practice. It will encourage students in developing interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office. Interviewing and advising are a significant part of most lawyers’ work.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
- There can be a maximum of 3 teams from one university/college.
- Each team shall consist of only two participants.
- Registration Link is here.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and it’s open to the first 50 teams.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Google Form (link given above) along with the Registration Fees of Rs.1500/- via online payment on or before the last date of registration i.e,3rd October 2020.
- The last date of registration is 3rd October 2020.
- Name of the Institution: The NorthCap University
- Name of the Bank: Syndicate Bank
- Branch: NCU, Sector 23-A, Gurgaon
- Account Number: 82472010013980
- IFSC Code: SYNB0008247
- Winner: Cash Prize upto Rs 10,000 and Certificates
- Runner up: Cash Prize upto Rs. 5,000 and Certificates.
- Participants: Participation Certificates.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing on Bailment and Pledge on Sep 30: Register Now! (Prizes worth Rs 5600 & More)
- Lloyd Law College’s Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition| Prizes Worth Rs. 1.5L
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.