The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is inviting call for papers for its Volume 12.
About The NLSIU, Bangalore
NLSIU was the first National Law University established in India in 1986. The premier law school was set up with a mission to pioneer legal education reforms, and to anchor the transformation of the Indian legal system through research and policy interventions. Consequently, the NLSIU was one of the first institutions in the country to introduce the five-year integrated law degree at the undergraduate level with the commencement of the first batch in 1988.
About The NLS’ The Indian Journal of International Economic Law [IJIEL]
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed law journal published annually by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) under the patronage of the Indian government-sponsored chair on WTO Law.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 words
- Co-authorship: Allowed up to 3 authors
- Method of citation: For journal submissions, IJIEL uses only footnotes, and not endnotes.
- Format: Submissions must conform to the OSCOLA (4th edition).
Categories and Word Limit
- Articles: Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and engage with all the existing literature on it.
6,000 to 10,000 words exclusive of footnotes
- Essays: Papers that concisely analyze specific contemporary issues in the field of international economic law.
4,000 to 6,000 words, exclusive of footnotes
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: 1,500 to 3,000 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- Submissions: In electronic form to [email protected]
- Subject heading : ‘IJIEL Vol. 13 Submission: <submission Category> or alternatively can be made through ExpressO.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and relevant contact information.
Full paper submission Feb 28, 2021
For any clarifications/queries, write to [email protected].