Each year, the RSRR Editorial Board selects a contemporary theme for its journal and invites research papers in the form of short articles, long articles, case comments and normative law articles, from academicians, industry stakeholders as well as law students. The Editorial Board also constitutes the Peer Review Board for the journal, comprising of distinguished experts and jurists in the field of the selected theme.
The Editorial Board of RGNUL Student Research Review, in collaboration with Saikrishna & Associates Advocates, invites submissions for Volume 7 Issue 1.
Protecting Consumers in the 21st Century: Broadening the Outlook
For sub-themes, Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Papers| Indian Institute of Legal Studies’ Law Review: Submit Abstract by Sep 30 (No Fees)
- Call for Papers | RMLNLU Law Review: Submit by September 25
- Call for Chapters| ICFAI’s Book on Cyber Law: Submit Abstract by Sep 25 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Blogs| RMLNLU’s SECLPP: Submit by Sept 30 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Blogs| for RFMLR Sidebar [Rolling Submissions, Free Publications ]