The Center for Excellence in Criminal Law is inviting papers from academicians, legal professionals, and students in the field.
About the ICFAI law school
The Faculty of law, commonly known as ICFAI Law School, is a constituent unit of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (A Deemed-to-be University) established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, located in the lush green environment in the vicinity of the historical city of Hyderabad.
About ICFAI Law School’s Journal
The Centre for Excellence in Criminal Law, in furtherance of its goals towards undertaking research and contributing to the existing literature in the field of criminal law and allied subjects have endeavoured to come up with a new journal “Title”. Weare proposing the first issue of the journal in January 2021.
Call For Papers by The Centre for Excellence in Criminal Law
The Centre for Excellence in criminal law aims towards contributing towards the field of criminal law at an academic level. It seeks to contribute to the existing literature and to undertake research activities on issues at the national as well as global level. To organize conferences, seminars and workshops, webinars, symposium, expert lectures on various contemporary issues on the field remain one of the main approaches by the centre in order to initiate academic and public debate. The centre endeavours to coordinate and collaborate with various departments concerned with the criminal law and to sensitize the general public and other stakeholders regarding criminal law legislations.
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstract: The paper should contain an abstract at the beginning, of fewer than 300 words clearly indicating the research questions, the methodological approach and the relevance of the research to the field of criminal law.
- Keywords: Five keywords are to be provided along with the abstract.
- Title Page: Following the abstract should be the title page containing the paper’s title and the authors details including the author’s contact details.
- Co-authorship: Details of both the authors are to be given. The rest of the manuscript should not contain any author-identifying information. Co-authorship is permissible up to two authors only
- Word Limit:
- Full-length research articles: 8000 words
- Case/legislative comments: 4000 words.
These limits are inclusive of any references, tables, exhibits and appendices.
- Format: The paper shall be submitted in word document (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Formatting: The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- Referencing: The papers should be well-referenced in the APA style of referencing. Any plagiarism detected will render the submission subject to rejection.
- Originality: The submission should be original and unpublished work of the author. Publication of the same elsewhere during the process of review is to be intimated to the review and editorial committee without delay.
- Submission: All submissions are to be made through email only. Submissions are to be emailed at cenexcrime[at]ifheindia.org with subject as ‘Submission for Journal Volume 1 Issue 1’.
- The receipt of submission shall be acknowledged within 24 hours.
● Full paper submission December 15, 2020, 11:59 pm (IST).
Dr. KS Rekh Raj Jain, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
Email: [email protected], Phone no: +919704093588
Anwesha Panigrahi, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad
Email: [email protected], Phone no: +918763709315