GLS Law Journal of GLS Law College is inviting submissions by way of a call for papers for its Volume 3, Issue 1. Submit by May 1st.
About the Government Law College, Mumbai
The Government Law College, Mumbai, founded in 1855, is the oldest law school in Asia. The college, affiliated to the University of Mumbai, is run by the Government of Maharashtra.
Government Law College or GLC, as it is popularly known, continues to be an institution exclusively for the students of law. In addition to the old building, the college now has an annexe building, September 1988 onwards, which houses additional class rooms and a reference library.
About GLS Law Journal
GLS Law journal (ISSN: 2582-5402) is a bi-annual academic open access journal. GLSLJ believes in providing a platform for the scholarly to contribute towards the analysis of various legal issues and share their viewpoint with the legal fraternity.
GLSLJ is inviting submissions for their June 2021 issue on any legal, socio-legal or contemporary legal issue.
- Original research manuscripts: Original, outstanding and argumentative contribution to legal study (5000-6000 words)
- Law Reviews: based on a systematic literature review (4000-3000 words)
- Case Comment: commentary on any important landmark judgment. (3000-2500 words)
- Book Review: Academic and literary review of any significant book published related to the legal field. (2500-2000 words)
- The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes. However, we do not emphasize strict compliance with the word count.
- Text must be in Times New Roman font.
- Main headings in bold.
- Body text in Times New Roman format with 12 pt and line spacing of 1.2 pt.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman format with 10 pt and line spacing of 1 pt.
- Alignment is justified fully.
- The margin parameters must be set to 4.9 cm (top and bottom margins) and 4.5 cm (left and right margins)
Form of Submission
The manuscript must be in electronic form; all submissions must be sent as a Microsoft Word document.
All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the paper. There is no requirement for prior submission of the abstract.
Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. Endnotes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10. The citations must conform to the Blue Book 20 Citation Style.
Note: Only the original work of the author will be accepted. Plagiarized work will be rejected.
All submissions must be emailed at [email protected]
Note: No fees towards registration, publication, processing, or certification is being charged by the journal.
All submissions must be made on or before 1st May 2021(11:59 PM).
For any inquiry visit the website or write to [email protected]