About the ICFAI University, Dehradun
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003.
About the Journal
The ICFAI University Dehradun (IUD) strives to create an intellectually stimulating environment for research.
Antardrishti IUD Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (AIJIR) is a refereed bi-annual International Journal published by IUD. The Journal is multidisciplinary in nature focussing on the areas of Management, Science, Technology, Law and Education. The objective of the Journal is to disseminate knowledge in all these areas.
The AIJIR is intended to provide a forum for debate and deliberation for academics, policymakers, research students and faculties with different research areas. The journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the criteria of Management, Science, Technology, Law and Education with valued areas of excellence. The Journal publishes original research and reviews up to 4000 words. The Journal is proud to have highly experienced Editorial Board members.
The AIJIR is devoted for high standard quality publications which will create an environment of research among the research scholars and faculty members of IUD.
- Authors should submit their manuscripts in MS-word and pdf files at: [email protected]
- The manuscript should contain a cover letter that includes the corresponding author’s name, full address, email and mobile number.
- The manuscript should contain an abstract of 100-200 words.
- The total word counts of the manuscript should not exceed by 4000 words.
- The Editor will have right to edit the manuscripts before publishing.
- The manuscript should be in Times New Roman font on A-4 Size paper typed in 1.5 space in 12- point size with 1” margin on both sides.
A- Research articles with original results should contain: title, author’s names, affiliation, address, email, abstract (maximum 200 words), keywords (4 to 5), text in the following order: Abstract; Keywords; Introduction (relevant and recent literature review, research gap and objectives); Experimental (Materials and methods or methodology); Results and Discussion; Conclusions (citing of references should be avoided in this section); Acknowledgments (if any); References.
B- Review articles should contain: title, author’s names, affiliation, address, email, abstract (maximum 200 words), keywords (4 to 5), text in the following order: Abstract; Keywords; Introduction (objectives should be inserted at the end of this section); sections with different subheadings; Conclusions (citing of references should be avoided in this section); Acknowledgments (if any); References.
- TABLES should be numbered sequentially with Roman numerals, with captions in the upper part; the tables must be editable (prepared with MSWord) and inserted in the text (tables should not have special formatting, such as colors and shading).
- FIGURES should be numbered sequentially with Arabic numerals and preferably inserted in the text. Illustrations (graphics, drawings, photos, micrographs) should have good contrast, and uniform lettering and sizing, sufficient to allow reading after reduction.
- REFERENCES should be prepared in the following style. The reference numbers should be mentioned in the text such as , ,  etc.
Last date of Submission: 7th May 2021
There is no registration or submission fee, all the selected articles shall be published for free.
In case of query email at: [email protected]