AMU Law Society Review 2021 invites chapters in the form of Research Papers, Case Comments/Legislative Comments, Articles & Essays, and Book/Film Reviews and other such submission for its flagship publication. (to be published in form of a book with ISBN number).
About the Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh Muslim University is a premier central university in Aligarh, India, which was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, following the Aligarh Muslim University Act.
About the AMU Law Society Review
The AMU Law Society Review is the flagship journal of the Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (U.P.). It is an annual journal which provides an extensive platform to the academicians, practitioners, researchers and students to assimilate, exchange and extend their ideas to facilitate the debate on contemporary legal issues through their scholarly articles and research papers. The journal assumes an inter-disciplinary orientation and is wide enough to include national as well as international legal and policy-based issues within its sweep. The Review has received enthusiastic responses over the past years, having continually aimed at raising the bar of academic research with insightful and pertinent contributions to the legal discourse.
Categories of submission
- Research Papers: 4,000 to 5,000 words
- Case Comments and Legislative Comments: 3,000 to 3,500 words
- Articles and Essays: 1,500 to 2,500 words
- Book Reviews/ Film Reviews: 1,200 to 2,000 words
Word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 20th January 2021
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 27th January 2021
- Last date for Final Submission of Full Paper: 6th March 2021