About the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University was established by an Act of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 2005,to meet up the new challenges in the legal field and to strengthen the vision that was given by the establishment of first National Law School of the country. RMLNLU is one of the premier law schools in the country imparting top-notch legal education. RMLNLU, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
About the Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy
The Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy is an academic body established at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. The Society comprises of student members of the University. The agenda of the society is to have vibrant discussions on contemporary constitutional law issues, contribute to the academic discourse, organize guest lectures by constitutional law experts, and collaborate with other institutions of repute in furtherance of greater dissemination of Constitutional and Public Policy issues.
The Society aims at updating readers with minute nuances of latest developments in the field of Constitutional Law & Public Policy. The student-member body seeks to achieve the above stated ambition by publishing quality researched articles and making the blog an authoritative destination for the inquisitive readers.
Call for Papers
The Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy Blog invites submissions on a rolling basis on the themes of ‘women’s equality’ and/or ‘international day of justice’, for the months of August and September. The society accepts submissions from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others interested in publishing with us.
To submit a piece, mail the manuscript along with an abstract (100-150 words), and a cover letter stating name, college and year of study of the author(s). In case the author is a professional, mention a brief introduction and send it at [email protected] with the subject line: ‘Submission – CfP’.
Authors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Plagiarism is highly discouraged. Manuscripts should contain content that is both original and unpublished. A Similarity Index of up to 15% is acceptable. In the event of a submission being accepted with a Similarity Index of between 15% to a maximum of 20%, the entry shall be sent back to the author for explanation and/or removal of similarity.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- Manuscripts should preferably be between 1200-1500 words.
- Hyperlinks are preferred wherever possible. In case a source cannot be hyperlinked, cite it as a footnote using the OSCOLA 4th Edition system of citations.
- The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article if they wish a photographic preview in the blog-posts and social media updates.
- Call for Papers | GIBS Law Journal: No Fees, Submit by Oct 15
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Centre for Information, Communication and Technology Law: Submit by Oct 20
- 2-Day International Seminar by GH Raisoni Law College [Oct 23-24]: Papers Invited!
- Call for Papers| SPIL International Law Journal: Submit by Jan 31
- National Discussion on Changes in Online Contract by CCCL: Submit by 18 Oct