About the MNLU, Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU Mumbai) is a National Law Universityat Mumbai, Maharashtra India. It is a National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014. MNLU Mumbai offers a five-year integrated B.A LL.B.(Hons.) course. Admissions are through Common Law Admission Test.
About the Arbitration and Corporate Law Review
Arbitration and Corporate Law Review [ACLR] is an initiative of undergraduate law students at Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai. The primary objective of this initiative is to contribute to legal scholarship in the corporate and commercial world as India finds itself in the process of more rapid reform than ever before.
ACLR runs a legal blog along with an annual academic Journal. ACLR has obtained a rank in top 20 arbitration blogs in the world for four consecutive months.
Number of Positions
Currently, ACLR has Five Vacancies (5) open. The candidate will be assessed based on his/her credentials for the applied position.
- ACLR welcomes applications from editors with strong academic backgrounds and a keen affinity toward Corporate and Commercial Laws. The following shall be the criteria for selection:
- The applicant must be enrolled in the 5-year course or 3-year course of the Undergraduate Law Program.
- The candidate must have a basic understanding in laws related to Company, Arbitration, Securities, Capital Markets, and other Commercial laws. Such understanding can be exhibited either through course curriculum in university, internships, moot court competitions, certificate courses or the like.
- The candidate must have at least one publication in a reputed blog or journal or any platform of legal scholarship, however absence of such shall not be the sole criterion for rejection.
- The candidate must have a good command over the English language.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience, however, absence of such shall not be a criterion for rejection.
The candidates have to fill out the Google Form and upload the following documents in the form latest by 12th May 2021.
- Curriculum Vitae (Mentioning Publications and Editorial Experience)
- Writing Sample (1 Article/Blog/Academic Paper)
- Statement of Purpose (1 Page)
- Click here to apply.