Centre for Banking and Finance is inviting blog submissions on various legal aspects of the Banking and Finance Industry on a rolling basis.
About the Symbiosis Law School
Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune is a prestigious law school established in the year 1977. It has been approved by BCI and is a constituent institute of Symbiosis International University, Pune. The institute is ranked in 8th position by NIRF 2020 ranking for law.
About the Centre for Banking and Finance
Centre for Banking and Finance is a student-run forum of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad with the objective to promote knowledge and awareness about this rapidly flourishing field of law. It aims to provide a platform to all aspiring lawyers to develop their research and advocacy skills in the field of banking and finance.
The topic of the blog can be on any contemporary issue of the Banking and Finance sector. The blog will be published on the official blog page of Centre for Banking and Finance, Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad.
- Word limit is 1500-2000 words
- Put references as endnotes.
- Mention any case law or case study in italics and bold.
- Put a two-line brief about your blog before the main content.
- Provide a title for your submission.
- Pictures relevant to your topic can be added (Optional).
- Add your name, PRN and batch in a separate page.
- The Submission should be in Word format only.
- Submission Guidelines: The submissions have to be emailed at cbf[email protected]with the Subject as “Blog Submission: CBF”.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: 14, Bold
- Subheading: 12, Bold
- Body Text: 12
- Line Spacing 1.5
The work must be original and devoid of plagiarism in any form. Hence, authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized nor has been published or is in consideration for publishing in any other place.
For further questions, please feel free to write to us at [email protected], or contact:
Keerthi Chowdary: 7358080359