About the Organisation
The Centre for Criminal Justice Administration [CCJA], Dr. RML National Law University, Lucknow was established in the year 2008. Its aim is to dichotomously promote students’ and researchers’ interest and influence in the academic discipline and practical application of criminal law.
About the Blog
The Centre also manages a blog that accepts academically-oriented submissions, both in the sole discipline of criminal law or intertwined with other socio-legal disciplines, on a rolling basis from members of the legal fraternity.
Dr K.A. Pandey has been kind enough to accept the position of Editor-in-Chief of the blog and guide us in establishing the blog as a hallmark of quality. In addition, open-to-all interactive seminars that promote dynamic debate and discussion are frequently hosted with eminent guest speakers.
The Centre for Criminal Justice Administration’s [CCJA] Blog is intended to promote legal scholarship in the field of Criminal law (Both substantive and Procedural) and allied interdisciplinary discussions.
How to Submit?
They are inviting submissions on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others who are interested in publishing with us and wish to further legal discourse.
- The article should be an original work of the author and neither published nor under consideration for publication in any other journal or blog. The work must not be plagiarized.
- Co-authorship (limited to 2 authors) is allowed for the articles.
- They prefer an article with 1200-1500 words. Articles with words exceeding 2000 shall not be considered as a general rule, except under special circumstances subject to the sole discretion of the Editorial Board. In case author(s) want(s) to roll out a series of blogs, the decision on the word limit shall be taken by editorial board accordingly.
- The content should be written in TIMES NEW ROMAN font with a size of 12 and line spacing is to be maintained at 1.5.
- The article must be submitted in a .doc/.docx format to [email protected]
Email ID: [email protected]
Sushant: +91 83187 58559
Akanksha: +91 6396 476 980
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.