About the OP Jindal Global University
OP Jindal Worldwide (Institution of Eminence Deemed to be University) is a non-profit global university founded by the Government of Haryana in 2009 and accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university has achieved the National Accreditation & Assessment Council’s highest grade, “A.” (NAAC). The Government of India conferred the renowned ‘Institution of Eminence’ designation on JGU in 2019.
The Centre for Comparative and Global Education (CCGE) at OP Jindal Global (Institution of Eminence Deemed to be University) will conduct research and facilitate knowledge exchange on international educational issues by inviting comparative education scholars from around the world to learn from people’s educational experiences all over the world. It aims to generate such comparative thinking about education systems, educational transfer issues in the historical colonial setting, and in modern globalisation times.
- The blog’s overarching theme is “Global Citizenship.” The Blog is looking for thoughtful narratives from authors, as well as images (free for re-use with a source link) that contribute to or relate to the narrative.
- It should be mentioned that the theme is not exhaustive. They are looking for entries on the wide topic of global connectedness and related topics such as mental health, queer experiences, and so on.
- The author’s perspective or anecdotal experience on the subject must be included in the essay.
- Articles that are successfully published on this blog will be promoted in the e-newsletter of the Centre for Comparative and Global Education.
- The word limit can range between 1000 and 1500 words, and all compositions must be the author’s original work.
- Please note if the work you submit has previously been published elsewhere, along with the details of the same.
- Your paper should be in the form of a shareable pdf/word document that can be accessed online.
Please include a title page that includes the title of your document, your name, your institutional affiliation (if applicable), and the year you studied.
- Co-authored items are also accepted on the blogs. You can get a better idea of what we’re searching for by reading our most recent blog postings.
- One can submit your pieces at [email protected] and cc the Editor-in-Chief at [email protected]
- Call for Entries| CEDM Newsletter – HPNLU Green Gazette: Submit by Oct 20
- Call for Blogs| NLIU’s Cell for Law and Technology: Rolling Submissions!
- Call for Blogs| UPES Student Law Review: Rolling basis!
- Call for Blogs| NLUO’s Centre for Corporate Law: Submit by Sep 30
- Call for Chapters: SLS, Hyderabad’s Edited Book on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Submit by Nov 10