The MNLU Law Review Blog invites submissions, including short articles, long articles, case comments, opinion pieces, book reviews, etc on contemporary legal issues in all areas of law, legal studies and related social sciences. The aim of the Blog is to stimulate discussions and encourage discourses by hosting articles and opinions from the community of scholars both within and outside India including legal scholars, researchers, jurists, students, etc. on legal and inter-disciplinary issues.
About the MNLU, Mumbai
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (MNLU Mumbai) is a National Law University located at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a National Law University established in India by The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014, passed by Maharashtra Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No VI of 2014. MNLU Mumbai offers a five-year integrated B.A LL.B.(Hons.) course. Admissions are through Common Law Admission Test.
- MODE OF SUBMISSIONS: All submissions shall be made by filling out the Google Form which can be accessed.
- Any submission made through email/any other channel will NOT be considered for the review process.
- DEADLINE: The Blog accepts submissions on a rolling basis.
- AUTHORS: The Blog accepts submissions from both the students and the professionals.
- NATURE OF SUBMISSIONS: The articles shall be analytical in nature expressing opinions or offering critiques on the legal and inter-disciplinary issues.
- CO-AUTHORSHIP: The submissions can be co-authored by a maximum of two authors. vii. PLAGIARISM: The submission should reflect the original and unpublished work of the author(s). The Blog however permits a maximum similarity index of 15% and in no case a submission shall exceed this permissible limit.
- WORD-LIMIT: The submissions shall ideally range between 1000 to 1500 words. This word limit is exclusive of the endnotes and any explanatory notes. The Blog however, accepts submissions exceeding this word-limit if it is deemed necessary in the light of the issue at hand.
- FORMAT: All submissions shall be made in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format. The submission should adhere to the following formatting style: Font: Bookman Old Style; Font Size: 12; Line spacing: 1.5; Margin: 1 inch from all sides; Alignment: Justified.
- CITATION: All relevant sources which are available as open source documents such as judgments, laws, reports, articles and other sources shall be provided as hyperlinks within the main text of the document itself. However, where a source is not available as an open- source document, the same shall be cited by providing an endnote instead of a footnote. All endnotes shall adhere to the uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style. For Endnotes the following formatting style shall be adhered to: Font: Bookman Old Style; Font size: 10; Line spacing: 1 and Alignment: Justified.
- ANONYMITY: The author shall maintain anonymity throughout the article and shall not disclose his/her name, institution’s name or any other information that identifies the author in the file containing the article.
Ms Karthika Rajmohan: +91 94008 87289
Mr Yagnesh Sharma: +91 97112 78390
Email: [email protected]