About the Blog
Human Rights Law and Policy Review is an initiative by the alumni and students of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. Through this platform, we desire to provide a space for exchange of knowledge and ideas on the brewing issues concerning Human Rights law and Humanitarian Law. The ultimate objective is to explore the area of Human Rights law by identifying niche issues and fostering academic discussions on the same.
We encourage writings by academicians, legal practitioners and law students in order to accord a holistic understanding of the multi-faceted dimensions of human rights law. However, submissions are not restricted to the analysis of human rights alone. Authors are permitted to explore the interface of human rights with other domains of national as well as international laws.
Blog Article, Case Comment and Legislative Analysis
The word limit for the manuscript is 1500 words. This word limit is exclusive of the endnotes (if any). Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts subject to the discretion of the editors.
Opinions: The word limit for opinions is 150-200 words. There is no requirement of citations in opinions.
Headings: Authors are encouraged to use headings to break up long posts. Headings should not be of more than one level and should be in bold.
Font and Spacing: The body of the text should be formatted to Garamond font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
References: All references must be in the form of hyperlinks in the body of the submission. Hyperlinks should be provided to all supporting materials and legal texts for the benefit of the readers. In case no hyperlink is available for any reference, use of endnotes is recommended.
Authorship: Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
Originality: All works must be original and unpublished. Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification for publication on the Blog.
How to Submit?
Submissions must be in Word format (‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’). Ensure that the title of the document has been renamed to the title of the post. To submit a post for consideration, mail us at [email protected] with subject “Submission for Guest Post”.
For any query, write to us at [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Call for Articles | NLIU Bhopal’s Intellectual Property and Tech Law Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Papers | NLS Business Law Review: Submit by Oct 20
- Call for Papers for Juscholars Journal (Volume 1, Issue 7): Submit by Aug 18
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL’s CASIHR The Human Rights Blog: Rolling Submissions
- Call for Paper | Journal of Transnational Commercial Law by MNLU , Aurangabad: Submit by August 20
- Movie Making Contest | by UPES, Dehradun: Submit by Aug 25
- Book Review Writing Competition | by NLU, Odisha: Register by Aug 20