About the Book
In an era defined by rapid technological advancements, the relationship between law and technology has become increasingly intricate and transformative. As digital innovations continue to reshape industries, societies, and even individual lives, understanding the legal implications of these changes is paramount. The upcoming book aims to provide a comprehensive and insightful examination of the evolving landscape where these two dynamic fields converge.
Diverse Perspectives: The book will encompass a wide range of perspectives, ensuring a holistic understanding of the intricate connections between law and technology. Contributors from academia, legal practice, and technology industries will offer insights from various vantage points.
Cutting-Edge Topics: The anthology will cover emerging topics that are shaping the future, such as data governance, blockchain technology, digital rights, algorithmic decision-making, and more.
Practical Insights: While exploring theoretical aspects, the book will also provide practical insights and real-world case studies that highlight the challenges faced by legal professionals, policymakers, and businesses in navigating the evolving legal-technological landscape.
Policy Implications: By examining the regulatory challenges and policy implications of technological advancements, the book will contribute to informed discussions on how to create effective legal frameworks that foster innovation while safeguarding societal interests.
Academics, researchers, practitioners, and experts in law and technology are invited to contribute chapters that address critical aspects of the interactions between these two fields. We welcome original research, case studies, theoretical explorations, and practical analyses that shed light on the evolving legal challenges and opportunities arising from technological developments.
Editor in Chief
- Dr. M. R. Sreenivasa Murthy
- MHRD IPR Chair Professor
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- [email protected]
Law and Technology
- Technology and IPR
- AI and law
- Fintech and law
- Digital health technologies and law
- Technology and governance
- Genomic technology and law
- Synthetic technology and law
- Technology, Inclusive Development, and law
- Blockchain technology, Cryptocurrency, and law
- Technology, environment, and law
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- The abstract should abide by the following heads:
- Word Limit: 300-500 Words
- Keywords: 5-7
- The abstract should be divided into a minimum of 3 paragraphs.
- The title of the Chapter shall be in Times New Roman, 14 size font, Bold, Capital Letters. The author’s details i.e., Name, Current Designation, Institution name, Phone number, and e-mail id shall be provided below the Title. The abstract shall be in Times New Roman, 12-size font, italics.
Guidelines for Chapter Submissions
- The chapter should range from 5000-8000 Words
- Footnotes should be in Bluebook 20th Edition
- The themes are broadly suggestive. The author may write on any topic relevant to the theme of the book.
- All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors. All submissions will undergo the plagiarism test.
Submissions should be in
- Times New Roman, 12 fonts with 1.5 line spacing, justified text, and 1-inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10-font size with 1.0 line spacing.
- Endnotes and/or Bibliography and in-text citations are not allowed.
Headings should follow the following standard:
- TITLE OF THE SUBMISSION: Upper-case, bold, font size 14
- HEADINGS: Upper-case, bold, font size 14
- Sub-Headings: Title-case, bold, font size 12
- Sub-Sub-Heading: Title-case, italics, font size 12
- The submission must be the original work of the author and must not have been submitted elsewhere or pending review.
- Co-authorship up to a limit of two is allowed.
- Authors are instructed to use footnotes only.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with the author’s name, designation, name of institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference and correspondence.
- Once the abstract of the concerned authors has been selected, they shall be intimated about the same along with a link and additional guidelines for paper submission.
- 15th December 2023: Last Date of Abstract Submission
- 5th January 2024: Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract
- 1st March 2024: Last Date for Submission of Full Chapter
- April 2024: Intimation of Selection of Final Chapter
- July 2024: Release of Book
The submission guidelines are here.
Abstract Submission Link
Mr.Abhinav Prakash (National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi): +91-8051045735, +91-9431360685 and [email protected]
Mr.Pritesh Raj (Managing Editor, CSRIPR), +91-8420974946
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.