About the Alliance University
Alliance University is a Private University established in Karnataka by the State Act No.34 of year 2010. The University is jointly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Bar Council of India (BCI) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
About the MUN
Alliance School of Law, Bangalore is organizing its first online edition of Alliance University Model United Nations (AUMUN) on 24th and 25th July 2021.
The aim of organizing AUMUN is to facilitate meaningful debate on international issues by inculcating the quintessential skills of critical thinking, research and eloquence in all participants. AUMUN presents an enriching platform for peer interaction and the exchange of ideas. Overall, our purpose is to aid the participants in the holistic development of their personality.
- General Assembly 1: The Disarmament and International Security Committee
- General Assembly 6: Legal
- Lok Sabha
- Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
Applications are invited from all school and college students (from Class VIII onwards).
Registration Fee is Rs. 350/- per Delegate. No extra fees for Group Delegations.
Last Date for Registration is July 19, 2021.
Awards & Certificates
- E-Certificates for participation to all delegates.
- E-Certificates for all Winners.
- Gift Vouchers up to Rs. 2,500/- per Committee
For any queries, please email us at [email protected]
- Arkadeep Pal, Director General : +91 97314 45903, [email protected]
- Paarth Samdani, Secretary General : +91 80075 04772, [email protected]
- Varun Nair: +91 98194 42209, [email protected]