About the School of Law, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology:
Sathyabama School of Law aspires to be an internationally – renowned Centre for research and teaching in law. School of Law is dedicated in advancing human dignity, social welfare and justice through knowledge of the law. School of law offers B.A. LL. B (HONS.), B.B.A. LL. B (HONS.), B.Com. LL. B (HONS.), and LL. B Programs.
About the Moot Competition
Sathyabama School of Law is organizing their Col. Dr. Jeppiaar 1st All India Tamil Moot Court Competition-2021. scheduled to be held from October 7th to 9th, 2021.
The language of the Moot Court Competition is Tamil.
Please Note: Since this is a Tamil Moot Court Competition, the brochure provided is also in Tamil.
- Registration shall be completed by filling up the google form.
- There are no limits on the number of teams participating from an institution
- To register, Click here
- Mail id- [email protected]
- Provisional date for registration: August 30, 2021
- Last date for registration: September 25, 2021, before 10 PM
- Last date for submission of memorial: October 06, 2021, before 11:59 PM
- Date of Event: 7th to 9th October 2021
Rs. 2000 per team
- Account No.: 616546836
- IFSC Code: IDIB000S201
- Account Holder Name: DR. Dilshaad Shaik
- GPay No.: 9849000331
- Winner: INR 10,000 with certificate
- Runner Up: INR 5,000 with certificate
- Best Male Speaker: INR 2,000 with certificate
- Best Female Speaker: INR 2,000 with certificate
- Best Memorial: INR 3,000 with certificate
E- Certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Email ID: [email protected]
SSL Moot Court Society:
- Mrs. Poojashree (Organising Secretary): 9940055807
- Arya Abaranji. P. S. (President): 9500044929
- Eeshwaa. C. G. (Vice-President): 6383550954
- Johnsi. V (Student Coordinator): 9360423243
- Free Debate Competition by UP Judicial Reforms Council, WICCI: Register by Oct 25
- Online Negotiation Competition by UILS, Panjab University, Cash Prizes upto Rs 1 Lac: Register by Oct 25
- Sharda University’s 2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial Virtual National Moot Court Competition: Prize Worth Rs. 1L, Register by Nov 10
- N.A. Palkhivala Memorial National Online Moot Court Competition by MNLU: No Fees, Register by Oct 15
- Online Quiz Competition on Labour Law by MyGov [Prizes worth Rs. 60K + Rs 15K per state]: Apply by Oct 15