About the Event
The 5th National Amity Faculty Development Program (Hybrid) is a 7-day event that is a critical factor in building the strong foundation of an educational system to ensure quality education. The faculty development program has many potential benefits for faculty members, law professionals, professionals from various disciplines and research scholars. Moreover, Amity Law School, Lucknow Campus is always fostering to bring legal luminaries & leader one, on a single platform (i.e. FDP), to impart the best content & pedagogy to the faculties across pan India.
Sub-themes for the FDP
- Constitutions and Democracy by Prof. (Dr.) Mohd. Asad Malik Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Managerial Skills and law professionals by Dr Parvez Hayat, Indian Police Service (IPS) LLB., PhD in Sustainability and Disaster Management. IEM/ Ombudsman SBI& BEL
- Changing contours in Cyber Law with special reference to the Digital Personal Data Protection Bill 2022 by Prof. S. C Roy, CNLU, Patna
- Laws influencing society at Large by Dr Mohd. Salim, Director, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Integration of law into Finance: Future-proofing India’s competition law by Ms Manisha Singh, Head of If&Is Automation & Integration, Allianz Tech
- Human Rights with the Consonance of Human Values by Prof. D P Verma, Member Law Commission, Ex-Additional Director (Research & Training), National Judicial Academy, India, and Ex-Head & Dean, Law School, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), India
- Gaps in Law Related to Women in India and its Impact on Society by Prof. Ritu Gupta, NLU Delhi
- The History of Law, Order & Justice by Dr Bhanu Pratap, Lucknow University
- Law and Politics: Critical Concepts in Political Science by Prof. Shashi Kant Pandey, BBAU, Lucknow
- Psychology, Public Policy, and Law by Prof SZH Zaidi, AIBAS, AUUP, Lucknow
Certificate of Participation
A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants who would have attended all the sessions.
Who can Participate?
It is designed especially for-
- All faculties work in various universities, colleges, and professional institutes.
- Research scholars and
- Other legal professionals.
- Registration is to be done through the link given at the end of this post.
- Indian – Rs. 700 and is non-refundable.
- Foreigner – Rs. 1500 and is non-refundable.
- All the necessary communication shall be done through [email protected] or the contact persons.
- The registration fee shall be paid through an online transaction via the online payment gateway of Amity university.
- The last date for registration is 15th June 2023.
Payment Link is here.
The registration Form Link is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.