School of Legal Studies, REVA University is organizing 2nd REVA National Law Conference, 2020. The Conference will try to discuss issues and predominantly to recognize the major flaws in the present legal regime and to deliberate on how to strengthen the Indian IPR regime in fostering the economic development of the country. Further, analyze the challenges for policy-makers to find an optimum balance between the rights of the inventors who provide technological inventions, to improve social circumstances and the need of the public at large.
Theme of the Conference
New Paradigms in Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Legislation
- Artificial Intelligence and copyright
- Authorship: Determining Copyright Issues in the emerging Technology
- Protecting Software: Patent, Copyrights and Sui Generis Protection regimes
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Enforcement of IPR laws in times of COVID-19
- Emerging Trends in Digital Technologies under Intellectual Property Law
- Trends and Technology challenges in current patent Law
- Patent Challenges in the Pharmaceutical, Intellectual Litigation and growing trends
- Intellectual Property and sustainable development
- Contemporary Issues and Challenges on Geographical Indications
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Abstract should be submitted on or before 28/09/ 2020 and intimation regarding selection of abstracts will be notified by 30/09/2020.
- Full paper should be submitted on or before 08/10/2020.
- Abstract should be a maximum of 500 – 800 words, including key words.
- Full papers should be a maximum of 6000 words (Inclusive of Foot Notes) and should contain author details like Name, Designation, Organization and E-mail ID.
- Paper should be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12 and with 1.5 line spacing.
- Each presenter will get 10 minutes for the virtual presentation, followed by comments and discussions for 5 minutes. – In case of joint authorship, both the authors should register separately.
- E-Certificates will be issued to paper presenter and participants
- Papers can be sent to [email protected]
- Participants can find the further details of the conference on website – www.reva.edu.in
- Selected papers will be published in UGC recognized journal, with additional cost.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL’s RFMLR Sidebar Blogs on Digital Commerce and FinTech: Submit by Oct 11
- Call for Blogs| NLU, Jodhpur’s Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies: Rolling Submissions!
- Call for Papers| NLUJ Law Review: Submit by Oct 31 (No Publication Fee)
- Call for Papers| RGNUL’s Student Research Review: Submit Abstract by Oct 15 (Free Publication)
- Call for Papers| Indian Institute of Legal Studies’ Law Review: Submit Abstract by Sep 30 (No Fees)
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.