Students For Liberty is a rapidly growing network of pro-liberty students from all over the world. They are the largest libertarian student organization in the world.
South Asia Students For Liberty and AIESEC In Kochi is organizing ‘2nd International Round Table Discussion on Liberty’.
1. Jerry Johnson- Faculty, iPolicy, Center For Civil Society
2. Ayushi Agarwal- Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School, Jindal University
3. Apoorva Bose – Human Rights Lawyer, Activist and Malayalam Actress, Kochi.
4. Bhavani Fonseka – Senior Researcher and Human rights lawyer, Centre for Policy Alternatives, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
5. Katherine Mangu-Ward – Editor-in-Chief, Reason Magazine, Washington DC.
To registration link of the event is here.
Date and Time
Saturday, the 26th of September at 7:30 to 9:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).
Certificate: Participation certificates will be provided for all participants who successfully attend the whole 2-hour session.
Naveen Kumar: [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.