Students For Liberty is a rapidly growing network of pro-liberty students from all over the world. They are the largest libertarian student organization in the world.
South Asia Students For Liberty and AIESEC In Kochi is organizing ‘2nd International Round Table Discussion on Liberty’.
1. Jerry Johnson- Faculty, iPolicy, Center For Civil Society
2. Ayushi Agarwal- Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School, Jindal University
3. Apoorva Bose – Human Rights Lawyer, Activist and Malayalam Actress, Kochi.
4. Bhavani Fonseka – Senior Researcher and Human rights lawyer, Centre for Policy Alternatives, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
5. Katherine Mangu-Ward – Editor-in-Chief, Reason Magazine, Washington DC.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing on Bailment and Pledge on Sep 30: Register Now! (Prizes worth Rs 5600 & More)
- Client Consultation Competition| by NorthCap University: Register by Oct 3 (Prizes Worth Rs 15k!)
- Lloyd Law College’s Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition| Prizes Worth Rs. 1.5L