About the Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur with its heritage of excellence in legal education launched VGU school of Law in the year 2017 that has grown in leaps and bounds and has a strength of 500+ students at present.
With the aim to foster and inculcate intellectual and ethical values in the students , to enhance oratory , researching and analytical skills of young and Aspiring law students.
About the event
VGU School of Law in association with Ranka Charitable Trust in it’s dedicated efforts towards growth and development of legal fraternity takes immense pride to announce it’s 1st VGU Ranka National Moot Court Competition, 2021 , scheduled to be held in offline mode from 8th – 10th October, 2021. In this regard , we solicit your cooperation by taking part in the National Moot Court Competition.
8th – 10th October, 2021
In this regard, VGU School of law cordially invites all the law colleges of India to take part in the National Moot Court Competition and looks for their kind cooperation .
Students pursuing 3 year or 5 year of LL.B.
1.Last Date of Registration- 20th September, 2021
2.MemorialSubmission in soft copy-25th september, 2021
3.Memorial Submission by post – 30th september, 2021
4.Competition Date – 8th- 10th October, 2021
Mr. Ishan Atrey
+91 77372 99718
Mr. Shubhankar Raj
+91 91625 79602
Ms. Raman Poonia
Ms. Neha Goenka
- Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University [Prizes worth Rs. 2.2K]: Register by Sep 21
- National Trial Advocacy Competition by Kerala Law Academy: Register by Sept 25
- Online National Client Counselling Competition by Kerala Law Academy: Register by Oct 25
- International Law Moot Court Competition by VIPS: Register by Nov 30
- 1st VGU Ranka National Moot Court Competition by Vivekananda Global University: Register by Sept 20