About Centre for Legal Research and Studies
The Centre for Legal Research and Studies [ISO 9001-2015 Certified Firm] is an online learning platform, aimed at spreading awareness about law and other legal concepts for the benefit of the general public, while adopting a fun, practical pedagogy, by extensive teaching of these concepts to learners of the legal fraternity through its Online Learning initiatives and Training Sessions.
The well- qualified team here at CLRS, comprising of globally acclaimed Academicians, Advocates and Associates from various fields of law, is committed to providing skill- based online legal education in today’s knowledge based, digitalized world.
About the Course
Legal Research is an important aspect that ultimately leads to the development of law and smooth working of the Society, which is the reason of introducing Legal Research as a part of curriculum of Law Learning. This course is a must for an academic or a student who is interested to know the ABC of legal research methodology and aimed at teaching fundamentals and practicalities of Research through correct Research Methodology.
The Course Structure is designed in a way that the learning of Research Methodology can move from Mugging up syndrome to fun-practical method; from a teaching process to an experimental process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from clearing the examination to feedback learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
The content of the Online Certificate Course on Research Methodology has been divided into 8 carefully designed modules, which will be shared every week. Study Material is just for Reference as this course is Skill Based Course not Knowledge Based.
Research, Legal Research, Research Design, Research Process, Research Methods i.e. Doctrinal and Non-Doctrinal Research Methods, Research Methodology (Data Collection, Sampling and Analysis), Research Ethics (Plagiarism and ways to avoid it, copyright laws etc.), Written Presentation, Footnoting and Citations, Publication and Publication Ethics will be covered in the Course
1 month [The Batch Starts from 17th December 2023]
- Dr. Pooja Dasgupta: Dr. Pooja Dasgupta, hailing from Maharashtra, has an implausible publication background. She is a reviewer at two international journals and has successfully monitored working on newsletters. Her experience of having worked as Assistant Professor at renowned institutes is incredible she is also highly adept in handling editorial responsibilities as she has headed almost 6 journals and led them towards success. She has also been the editor of 4 books (bearing ISBN) which have been highly acclaimed. With this stupendous publication and academic background her skills and knowledge are highly profound and her predisposition towards research is highly enhanced.
- Adv. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani: Mr. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani has bagged Best Speaker, Best Researcher and Best Mooter awards in conferences and moots respectively during his undergrad studies. Furthermore, he has pursued LL.M. in IP Laws from National Law University Jodhpur, India. He has extensive law practice relating to the MV Act, Consumer Protection Act, Labour Laws, and IP Law matters. He is also the Chairperson of VidhiAagaz and handles the International Journal of Law Management & Humanities as well as other Journals of VidhiAagaz with the Capacity of Publishing Editor.
Exam structure / Assessment Process
There will be an assignment of 100 marks at the end of the course.
Terms of Passing
To be eligible to pass in the examination of the course a student should secure minimum passing percentage of 50% i.e. 50 marks out of 100 marks.
Publication of Assignment
Assignments will be in the form of Researched Manuscript(s) and can be published (subject to quality) with partial waiver in International Journal Journal or Edited Book. (subject to Review) Separate Certificate will be provided for the same.
Benefits of Course
- A Partially waived Publication on reputed International Journal / Edited Book.
- Certificate on Completing the Course.
- Learn the correct Research Methodology.
- You’ll be able to research and draft research papers, abstracts etc.
- A Research Internship (on the basis of assignment).
- 30% off voucher for pursuing any of our other courses.
Early Bird: Rs. 1,199
Note: The Online Certificate Course on Research Methodology is available at a discounted fee of Rs. 1,199 till 9 th December 2023 as an Early Bird discount. After this the fee for Course will be 1599 INR.
Last Date to Avail Early Bird Discount
12th December 2023
Once the payment is done, the Onboarding Manager will reach out to you within next working day, and help you with the completion of enrolment.