About the DCPCR Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights
The Commission provides internships to young people across divisions and themes. Interns typically assist the Commission with background research, field visits, data analytics, preparing policy briefs/summaries, drafting letters/notices/summons, preparing meeting minutes, and documentation-related support, including social media. Full-time interns are paid a small stipend in addition to official travel reimbursements.
- Conduct background research on various child-related issues such as violence and abuse, child labour, education, health and nutrition, and so on.Conduct field visits to anganwadis, schools, and children’s homes to gather information and create background reports. They also provide assistance to inspection teams.
- Prepare background policy briefs on various child-related issues.
- Handle social media for the Commission in accordance with the rules.
- Assist with project management and logistics, including but not limited to various interventions, rescue operations, on-site awareness activities, training programmes, and so on.
For further clarity, one may write to [email protected]
- Online Internship Opportunity at S. Bhambri & Associate: Apply by Oct 20
- Internship Opportunity at Intellect Juris Law Offices: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Rujuta Phadke Intellectual Property: Apply now!
- Work Opportunity at Invesco Ltd.: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Linklaters: Apply now!