About the Organisation
Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education commonly abbreviated as IDIA is a non-profit organisation working in India, which was founded by late Dr. Shamnad Basheer. It aims to empower underprivileged children by giving them access to quality legal education. It is a student run movement to train underprivileged students and help them transform into leading lawyers and community advocates. For more information, visit: www.idialaw.org.
About the Event
IDIA UP Chapter is organizing a series of “Online Master Classes on pursuing LL.M. from abroad”. The event shall comprise of six sessions from September 1, 2020, to September 6, 2020, with various speakers speaking on their particular subjects and discussing about the LL.M. application process, the scholarship applications, etc. They will also take up specific queries on their subject areas, be it reasons behind their respective specializations choices or research methodologies employed during their LL.M. course; how their specialized subjects have evolved over time, the importance of pursuing internships and part-time jobs during the programme, etc. among many more such one-of-its-kinds concerns for students across the nation’s law schools.
Online Master Classes on pursuing LL.M. from abroad
September 1, 2020, to September 6, 2020
The plan of the complete series is laid out as follows:
Day 1: Sep 1, 2020 – [Subject – Criminal Law]
Last Date- 31st of August, 2020 – 11:59 PM.
The successfully registered participants would receive an acknowledgement mail confirming the same. We look forward to a huge turnout!
BHIM/UPI: [email protected]
Google Pay: 6396476980
E-mail ID: [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Free Certificate Workshop| on Patent and Trademark Law by NLIU’s CSIPR: Register by Sept 3
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 15, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Faculty Development Programme by Osmania University [Sep 7-17]: Register by Aug 30
- Free Webinar| FDP by IMS Law College [Aug 29-30]: Registration Open!
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
- Free Webinar| Future of Basic Structure and The Essential Feature Doctrine by ICFAI [Aug 27, 11 AM]
- Call for Applications for Scholarships and Financial Assistance by CAN Foundation (Eklavya)
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.