About Online Course on Career planning
Do you want a job?
A first job or a better job?
Your dream job?
This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn:
1. How to find your ideal vacancy
2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy
3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection
4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview.
What You Will Learn
- Be aware of trends and opportunities in the international labor market
- Learn about the ways of self-presentation in the international labor market
- Understand the requirements and approaches to compiling resumes depending on the culture of the country
- Be capable of self-presentation in the international labor market with the help of a resume, including strategic language
Dr Peter J Mitchell [Founding Head, Department of Translation and Language Communication, National Research Tomsk State University]
What you will learn from this course
- Writing an irresistible resume
- Creating a compelling cover letter
- Strategies for interview success
- Shareable Certificate: Earn a Certificate upon completion
- Approx. 10 hours to complete
- 100% online: Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible deadlines: Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.