Technology Law Forum
is a non profit for demystifying Technology Laws.
It is multi disciplinary and welcomes members from varied streams. Tech Law is the body of law that governs the use of technology, an area that sees both public and private use.
Online Certificate Course Name
ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY and LEGAL FRAMEWORK: Multidimensional Perspectives.
Each module has a faculty that is experienced or practicing in that industry. Our goal for the methodology is learning from practical experiences.
– Intersection of Technology and Law in work/ social interaction/ entertainment.
– Technology driven corporate governance and new compliances.
– Financial technologies and legal implications.
– Artificial Intelligence : IT & IP issues.
– Cyberspace, Cybersecurity and Cyber Crime and much more…
Certificate will be provided on successful completion.
You might be also interested at:
- Online Master Classes on pursuing LL.M. from abroad by IDIA: Register by Aug 31
- Free Certificate Workshop| on Patent and Trademark Law by NLIU’s CSIPR: Register by Sept 3
- Free Webinar| Mr. Gary Born on Arbitration [Sep 15, 4:30 PM]: Registrations Open! (Recommended!)
- Faculty Development Programme by Osmania University [Sep 7-17]: Register by Aug 30
- Call for Applications for Scholarships and Financial Assistance by CAN Foundation (Eklavya)
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.