About IP Press
The IP Press is a team of IP-Holics, who started this blog to ensure access to the latest intellectual property (IP) issues for all the IP hopefuls. Our focus would be to address IP concerns of stakeholders, students, academicians, researchers, start-ups, etc. and guide them to attain and enforce their IP rights.
About the Course
The IP Press is delighted to launch its flagship course on SPORTS LAW which is one of the newly emerging lines of law. Explore the emerging field of law that encompasses regulatory issues, international governance, gender discrimination, and intellectual property laws within the sports industry. Designed for sports law enthusiasts, this certificate course offers expert faculty, solid legal foundations, and a broader vision of the sector. Embark on a rewarding career in this niche area with us.
Key Course Details
- Dates: 15th July 2023 to 6th August 2023
- Duration: 4 weeks, only on weekends
- Format: 100% online, accessible from anywhere
- Live lectures by the industry experts
- The course will cover the practical aspects of the sports industry along with theoretical knowledge.
- Live weekend classes
- Participants will be able to interact with the instructors and will get to interact with their fellow sports law enthusiasts.
Who Can Register
Any graduate/post-graduate/ scholar/professional from any field.
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Sports Law
- Module 2: Sports and International Relations
- Module 3: Sports Law in India: Laws, Regulations, and Authorities
- Module 4: Resolving Sports-Related Disputes
- Module 5: Liability in Sports: Civil and Criminal Aspects
- Module 6: Intellectual Property (IP) and Sports
- Module 7: FIFA Regulations and Mandates
- Harjass Singh, Media Counsel at International Olympics Committee (IOC)
- Dr. Lovely Dasgupta, Associate Professor, Director, Centre for Sports Law and Policy, The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
- Nishant Sheokand, Associate Professor of Law, Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs, VMLS, Chennai
- Seun Lari-Williams, IP lawyer and researcher
- Saman Naseem, Lead Research for Sports Authority of India (SAI)
- Animesh Bordoloi, Assistant Professor of Law and Assistant Dean (CPGLS) at O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
- Subhrajit Chanda, Assistant Professor and Assistant Director, Centre for Sports Law Business and Governance at O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU)
INR 3599/– Rs 2,699.
This is an exclusive discount for LawBhoomi readers.