About LekSha Research Centre
The LekSha Research Centre is a leading research, training, and consulting service provider to students, researchers, teachers, and international development organizations. They offer services in different disciplines, including the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management branches. The Center aims to train and assist faculty members, research scholars, and PG and UG students actively pursuing interdisciplinary and socially relevant research. So, they design short courses and teach them online and in-class to boost your professional competence.
Objectives of the Course
This workshop will provide hands-on experience in understanding data processing, analysis, and interpretation in the research process with the help of SPSS software in empirical legal research. The workshop’s primary focus is to guide data analysis -how to design research methods, select samples, prepare research tools, collect the data, and analyze the data collected for empirical quantitative legal research for a meaningful research outcome.
Research Methodology & Data Analysis for Legal Research using SPSS
Research Methodology (Dates 17-19 Nov 2023)
- Research Designs (Quantitative/Qualitative/Mixed Methods)
- How to frame research questions and objectives
- Sampling techniques and Sample size determination
- Data collections methods in research
- Framing and Testing of Hypothesis
- Variables and levels of Measurements
- How to choose right statical techniques based on the data
Data Analysis using SPSS (Dates: 24-26 Nov 2023)
- Installation of SPSS Software
- Main features of SPSS
- Data entry, coding and transformation
- Types of data & chart preparation
- Performing Descriptive Statistics
- Parametric tests (One sample, independent sample & Paired sample)
- ANOVA & Chi-square test (Chi-square goodness of fit test & chi-square test of independence)
- Correlation tests (Pearson’s Correlation & Spearman’s correlation)
- Regression tests (Simple Linear & Multiple regression)
- 3/6 Days Live Lectures (6 / 12 hours)
- e-Certificate for participation
- Free trial version of SPSS Software
- Softcopy of Reading material and SPSS data sets
- Access to recorded sessions (For 60 days post workshop)
- Boosted skills in quantitative data analysis and interpretation of results
Only limited seats (first come, first service)
|Course type||Research Methodology (10-12 Nov 2023)||Data Analysis using for Legal Research using SPSS (17-19 Nov 2023)||Combo offer (Both)|
|Fees||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 650/-|
|Team/Group registrations: Every 4th registration is free (i.e., no fee for the 4th registration)|
Send the payment to GPay/PhonePe/Paytm No: 7043689138
Dr. H Gangadharan, Director, the LekSha Research Centre, Gandhinagar
Mail ID: [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.