About the University
The University of Lucknow is one of the oldest University in India. University is celebrating its centenary year of establishment. The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow was established, in the University in 1921 with three teachers. Mr. Jag Mohan Nath Chak was its first Dean.
Prof R. U. Singh was the real architect of the faculty who developed the teaching and research in a systematic manner in the faculty and held the office of the Dean, Faculty of Law till 1956. Dr V.N. Shukla a well-known authority of the Constituional law, Dr Avtar Singh, is known for his books on Commercial Law, Dr V.G. Goswami, who has written a book on labour law, Dr R.C Nigam, who is known for the Criminal law Book have been teachers of this great faculty.
About the Programme
The Legal Research Methodology is a part of the curriculum of the law courses. Legal Research is one of the tools to understand and learn the research problem, research objectives, applications and enforcements of various laws prevailing in the society. The Legal Research Methodology is a specific area which includes all aspects of legal research.
Objective of Programme
- To provide the fundamental understanding of the legal research.
- To provide a specific understanding of the legal research methodology.
- To discuss the relevance and scope of socio-legal research.
- To explain the tools and techniques of legal research.
- To explore the problems of the legal research in general and specific with the help of experts.
- To provides guidance to all participants for planning research work.
Duration of Programme
Date: 6th July to 10th July 2020
Time: 10 AM-12.30 PM
Patron in Chief: Prof Alok Rai, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, University of Lucknow
Patron: Prof. C.P.Singh, Head and Dean, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow
LL.M, Research Scholars (Law), M.Phil (Law), Faculty (Law), Lawyers, Law Professionals and Researchers.
Intake: 80 (Eighty)
The registration fee is Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) per person. The fee is non-refundable.
The fee has to be submitted through NEFT/RTGS/ to the account mentioned here
- Name of the Account Holder: Richa Saxena
- Account Number: 30654638162
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Jankipurum Extension, Luckow
- Bank Code :12981 IFSC Code : SBIN0012981
- Paytm/Google Pay to Mobile Number: 9839469011 (Richa Saxena)
The Application for the registration should be submitted online to Faculty of Law, the University of Lucknow up to 5th July 2020, 12:00 AM.
Platform: The online platform shall be used for the programme.
- E- Certificates to be issued to the registered participants.
Dr. Richa Saxena: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow
Mobile Number: 983946901
Email ID: [email protected]
For Technical Assistance
Mr. Ayush Pratap Singh: LL.B Five Year, VI Semester, University of Lucknow
Mobile Number: 8887683261