The Journal provides a 10% waiver on submission using this link. [This waiver is applicable while submitting via LawBhoomi only]
International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation [ISSN 2581-9453] is a referred, bi-monthly scholarly peer-reviewed International journal, established under the aegis of VidhiAagaz – India’s Leading Academic Publisher [A team of 50+ Academicians and Professionals spread across 7 countries registered under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, GOI via UAM No. MP40D0012645 and ISO 9001:2015 certified educational venture specialised in academic publication].
- Publication Impact Factor: 6.002
- Indexing: IJLSI is indexed at Multiple databases, including MANUPATRA, GOOGLE SCHOLAR and ROAD, Scientific Indexing Service & Advanced Science Index.
- International Category Code: ICC-1002
- International Journal Address: IJA.ZONE/258156029453
IJLSI invites manuscripts on any topic under the ambit of Law.
All the Articles, Short Articles, Case Comments and Book Reviews being contributed for IJLSI are to be submitted at https://forms.gle/2uNAzaXWgj51GAzk9 [The Journal is providing a 10% waiver on submission via LawBhoomi]
- The Manuscripts can be tracked at https://www.ijlsi.com/track-manuscript/
- In case you face any difficulty with Online submission, Submit your paper via email to [email protected] with the subject “Submission of Research Paper – Volume 5 Issue 5”. Mention LawBhoomi on the Subject for a 10% waiver.
Processing Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000
- For Foreign Authors: $ 25
Guidelines Of Submission
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- When reviewing submissions, the Editorial Board considers whether the manuscripts are contemporarily relevant, topical and creative.
- Citation: Any uniform method of Citation can be used.
- The body of the paper shall be – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- The Footnotes shall be – Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to the acceptance of manuscripts rests with the Editorial Board of IJLSI.
- Co-authorship is allowed till the maximum of 4 Authors. However, the charges get increased if there are more than 2 Authors.
Word Limit (S) (Exclusive Of Footnotes)
Research Papers: 3000 – 6000 words
Case Comments: 2,000 to 3,500 words.
Book Reviews: 1,500 to 3,500 words.
- Deadline for Submission of Manuscript: 27th September 2023, 8:00 PM.
- Review Results: Within 1-2 days of submission
- Publication: Within 2 – 5 working days of Completion of Formalities.
An E-certificate of publication will be provided to the published Authors. Hard Copies of certificates and paper booklets can be bought separately.
Official Email: [email protected]