The Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights (CSIPR), in collaboration with S. S. Rana & Co., is organising the NLIU – S. S. Rana & Co. Workshop on Patent and Trademark Law. The workshop shall be conducted across two days with the panellists brushing up on the basic concepts involved in these laws and further discussing their nuances while providing a practical perspective.
Workshop on Patent and Trademark Law
Students, professionals and academicians with an interest in laws relating to Patents and Trademarks are welcome to attend the workshop.
Participants are encouraged to write their questions to the panellists in the registration form. They may also mention topics under trademark or patents laws which they like the panellists to discuss.
The workshop shall be conducted on the following dates:
Trademark Law Workshop – 3 PM, 5 September 2020 (Saturday).
Patent Law Workshop – 3 PM, 8 September 2020 (Tuesday).
Only participants who attend the workshop on both days, as aforementioned, shall receive a certificate.
The last date to register is 3 September 2020. The registration form can be found here. It is suggested that interested persons register soon as only limited seats are available.
Certificates shall be issued at the end of the workshop.
Email: [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Faculty Development Programme by Osmania University [Sep 7-17]: Register by Aug 30
- Free Webinar| FDP by IMS Law College [Aug 29-30]: Registration Open!
- Free Webinar| by RGNUL on Debunking Rape Myths and Stereotypes on Aug 30: Registrations Open!
- Free Webinar| Future of Basic Structure and The Essential Feature Doctrine by ICFAI [Aug 27, 11 AM]
- Call for Applications for Scholarships and Financial Assistance by CAN Foundation (Eklavya)
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.