About IP Press
The IP Press is a team of IP-Holics, who started this blog to ensure access to the latest intellectual property (IP) issues for all the IP hopefuls. Their focus would be to address IP concerns of stakeholders, students, academicians, researchers, start-ups, etc. and guide them to attain and enforce their IP rights.
About the Course
IP Press’ Certificate Course on Trademark Law and Advocacy is your chance to master the practical aspects of this dynamic field. You’ll gain a deep understanding of trademark law essentials through live interactions and engaging assignments. Learn the skills that will help you ace your internship and job applications at a trademark firm!
Trade mark Law and Advocacy
What You will Get
- Practical Insights: Learn the ins and outs of filing, examination, opposition, and advocating for clients.
- Industry Experts: Exclusive live lectures by seasoned professionals.
Networking: Join our dedicated WhatsApp community to connect with like-minded individuals.
- Career Guidance: Benefit from a free session with an industry expert.
- Real-World Experience: Tackle assignments based on practical scenarios with personalized feedback.
- Lifetime Access: Enjoy lifetime access to meticulously crafted course materials and modules.
- Showcase Your Expertise: Top performers may have the opportunity to publish articles on the IP Press Blog and secure an internship.
- Sunaina Brahma, Senior Associate, Khaitan & Co
- Shreya S Ganguly, Managing Associate, Fidus Law Chambers
- Advocate Shubham Borkar, Associate, R K Dewan & Co
- Aman Sagar, Associate, Saikrishna & Associates
- MATHEWS V.C., Intellectual Property Group Head, Fox Mandal & Associates
October 1st to October 31st
Weekend live sessions from industry experts!
Who Can Register
Any graduate/post-graduate/scholar/professional from any field.
Rs 2700 [10% Discount via LawBhoomi]
For more information or clarifications, email at [email protected].