SimuLegum is extremely delighted to announce the 8-week Certificate Course on Companies Act, 2013 in collaboration with Ahlawat & Associates.
SimuLegum is an incorporated company providing mentorship and legal training to law students through law firm collaborations. The organization has been very active for the past year providing international opportunities, research assistantships, and internship opportunities to law students worldwide.
About Ahlawat & Associates
Ahlawat & Associates is one of India’s leading full-service law firms, catering to domestic and international clients. Our services extend through diverse industry sectors, including assistance to facilitate foreign direct investments and business setup in India and our clientele includes an array of domestic and international individuals and companies.
About the Opportunity
The participants would have the opportunity to gain practical exposure and a comprehensive understanding of the Companies Act, making it a unique experience for them.
Enroll in this certificate course and gain hands-on experience with the Companies Act, 2013. This course is designed to prepare you for the professional world by providing the necessary practical skills required to succeed.
- Law students,
- Recent law graduates seeking to kickstart their legal careers,
- Legal practitioners aiming to enhance their expertise and acquire specialized knowledge in a high-demand area of law.
The duration of the program shall be 8 weeks.
The brochure is here.
- Ms. Sheena Ogra, Partner, Ahlawat & Associates
- Mr. Abhishek Paliwal, Principal Associate, Ahlawat & Associates
- Ms. Shweta Singh, Senior Associate, Ahlawat & Associates
- Ms. Shramona Sarkar, Senior Associate, Ahlawat & Associates
- Ms. Guneet Mayall, Senior Associate, Ahlawat & Associates
- Internships to top performers at Ahlawat & Associates’ discretion.
- Weekend sessions only.
- Networking opportunity with the speakers and mentors.
- Certificate of Completion/Appreciation.
- Live, interactive sessions with Q&A with the mentors.
- Lifetime access to recordings.
Last Date to Apply: 07th October 2023
Rs 2670 (10% off ONLY for LawBhoomi users)