Welcome to lawbhoomi.com. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you should not use our website.
Use of our Website
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on our website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Lawbhoomi, its affiliates, or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
You may not use any of the content on our website without our express written permission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory. We do not warrant that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of our website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall LawBhoomi, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use our website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LawBhoomi, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or licensors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or your violation of these Terms of Service.
Modifications to these Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes we make to these Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. You agree to review these Terms of Service periodically to be aware of any changes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
We may terminate your use of our website at any time without notice.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected]