BR Foundation is Hosting an online certificate course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
About the Course
This course is an annual 4-day course on Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency especially focusing on the developments in the insolvency regime in India and the major cases.
The academic session is spread across nearly 25 hours and covers various areas such as the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, corporate restructuring, pre-packs, the role of the National Company Law Tribunal and Debt Recovery Tribunals, valuation aspects in asset maximization, cross border insolvency, etc.
The Course shall cover the following aspects of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016:
- Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
- Evolution of the jurisprudence on the role of Resolution Professional in Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process
- Role of Committee of Creditors
- Experience of working as an Insolvency Professional
- Landmark judgements
- Suspension of IBC and way forward
- Cross Border Insolvency
- Valuation aspects in insolvency
- Particulars of resolution plan and overriding effect of insolvency laws
About the Speakers
Following are the confirmed speakers for the Certificate Course:
- Bahram N Vakil, Founder & Senior Partner, AZB & Partners
- Sumant Batra, Managing Partner, and Head – Insolvency and Corporate Law Practice, Kesar Dass B & Associates, New Delhi, and International Insolvency Expert
- Vijaykumar V Iyer, Partner, COO, Financial Advisory Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP & Registered Insolvency Professional
- Dr. Neeti Shikha, Head, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, IICA
- Saurav Panda, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court and former Senior Associate, Trilegal
- Aviral Jain, Managing Director (Restructuring Advisory Services), Duff & Phelps, New Delhi
- Anoop Rawat, Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Kumar Saurabh Singh, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Sandeep Bajaj, Founder & Managing Partner, PSL Chambers
The total intake for the Certificate Course is restricted to 100 participants. Applications are open for professionals, law students, and management students.
Deadline for Registration: February 18, 2021
Interested students may also reach the contact details set out below:
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mobile Numbers: +917252919181 and +918368510199