About Yale University
For more than 300 years, Yale University has inspired the minds that inspire the world. Based in New Haven, Connecticut, Yale brings people and ideas together for positive impact around the globe. A research university that focuses on students and encourages learning as an essential way of life, Yale is a place for connection, creativity, and innovation among cultures and across disciplines.
About this Course
Whether you are an advanced law student looking to review the basics, or an aspiring law student looking for head start, this course will help you build the foundation you will need to succeed in law school and beyond. This course will introduce you to terminology, concepts, and tools lawyers and legal academics use to make their arguments. It will help you follow these arguments—and make arguments of your own.
This course consists of a series of short lectures and assignments. A reading list complements each lesson, providing you with a roadmap to help you explore the subject matter more deeply on your own. Although the lessons may cross-reference each other, they are modular in nature: you should feel free to approach them in whatever order fits your schedule, interests, and needs.
- Categories and Distinctions
- Law and . . .
- Legal Structures
- Evidentiary Tools
- Preparation Tools
- Flexible deadlines- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Approx. 16 hours to complete
Note: The online course is FREE and you can enrol anytime. However, to get a certified, there will be a nominal fee.
- Nirma University’s Certificate Course on Law of the Sea and Maritime Law: Apply by Nov 15
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion on Contract Drafting [70% off and FREE Courses]
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion: Enrolments Open! [70% off on Online Courses]
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion: Enrolments Open!
- National Workshop on Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing by Alliance School of Law [Oct 9]