About Legal Expatiate
Legal Expatiate is an initiative in lockdown to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they arrange webinars of Senior Advocates, High Court Judges and other luminaries, where they arrange various competitions like Research Article Writing Competition, Moot Court Competitions, Essay Competition, Quiz Competition, Certificate Courses etc in order to groom research and advocacy skills of law learners.
About the Course
We bring to you again the well-experienced, named and renowned personality in the field of Civil Law from your doorstep through online sessions.
For a complete and proper understanding of Injunction matters, we have tried to cover the major aspects of it in 7 days with the best-experienced guest speaker
Day I – Basic (Concept)
- What is an Injunction?
- When is injunction invoked?
- Governing Law – CPC and Specific Relief
- Types of Injunction – 1. Preliminary injunction
- Preventive Injunction
- Mandatory injunction
- Temporary and perpetual Injunction (interim and as interim)
Injunction – A right or relief?
- What are the principles that guide court while granting injunctions?
- When an injunction cannot be granted?
Day III – Procedural Part
- Things to keep in mind while filing Injunction Suit.
- Jurisdiction (how to decide?
- Court fee (how to count)
- delay (how to calculate)
- Legal Position of the subject matter
Day IV – Drafting Session
- Drafting of Suit for Temporary Injunction
- Drafting of Suit for Perpetual Injunction
- Drafting of Application for interim relief
- Factual Aspect (how to mould)
- Legal Aspect
Day V – Drafting Session
- Drafting of Say on application for temporary
- Drafting of WS
Day VI – Drafting Session
- Drafting of Application for temporarily injunction
- Drafting of application for Appointment of receiver in an application for temporary injunction:
- Drafting of application regarding the tenability of suit
- Drafting of application for adjournment
- Drafting of writ petition challenging the order on interlocutory application
Day VII – Miscelleneous
- Breach of Injunction and how to execute order
- Discharge of Injunction
- when can court issue injunction without issuing notice?
- Dilemma Between Filing An Appeal vs. Order
- 39 Rule 4 Application In Injunctions Granted
- Under Order 39 Rules 1
Perks of Attending the course
- E certificate of completion and sample drafts
- Improvise your skills of litigation
- Pocket Friendly course
- Easy access on zoom
- Experienced guidance at your door step
Who can Attend?
- Students (UG and PG)
- Research Scholars
- Corporate professionals
Rs 700/- only
Last Date of Registration
20th February, 2023
Platform of Sessions
Steps of Registration
Send Rs 700/- on Gpay/paytym to 8999422426
Fill form at https://form.jotform.com/230264753941457
Send screenshot of payment to 8999422426
Contact Details for any Queries
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.