About Accords International
Accords International (AcIn) is the world’s premiere organization working in the area of conflict resolution. It is passionate about discovering innovative techniques in mediation and restorative justice for widening their scope as a mechanism of conflict resolution.
AcIn empowers and supports people in confronting misunderstandings and conflicts at their home, workplace, and community in general. Its larger aim is to create a wider network of conflict resolution professionals, mediators, and restorative justice facilitators to provide better solutions for solving disputes without going to court.
About the Program
The Accredited 60-Hour Foundation Learning Program in Mediation builds on the tradition of mediation by providing a comprehensive, hands-on training that equips trainees with the skills and knowledge needed to become an effective mediator. This program covers the theory and practice of mediation, including communication skills, conflict resolution strategies, and ethical considerations.
This program is open to lawyers, business professionals, educators, or anyone else who wants to help others resolve their disputes in a peaceful and productive way. Also, it focuses on creating a culture where mediation skills are perceived as life skills and not just an addition to the professional profile of an individual. It is curated in a manner that makes it suitable for students/professionals/academicians from non-legal backgrounds as well.
- Get certified as a mediator.
- Exposure to international dispute resolution.
- Diverse and global cohort.
- Interact with global experts.
- Route to getting admitted to the top-ranked international universities.
- Practice mediation in real-time simulations/role plays to get practical experience.
- Enhance career prospectus law, business, and academics.
- Develop skills in negotiation, critical thinking, reflective practice, public speaking, active listening, and root cause analysis of the problem.
- Get trained to be a trainer.
- Completely virtual training.
- Digital learning material.
- Research, collaboration, and Empanelment opportunities.
Special Opportunity for Students:
To support students in learning mediation skills, AcIn offers a Special Opportunity in terms of the Observer Program.
- The Observer Program* allows ‘only students’ to register for INR 6500/– and attend all the expert sessions and 2 roleplay simulations as observers.
- Students will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
- Eligibility- *This program is open to students currently enrolled in any full-time graduate and Postgraduate programs. Doctoral candidates, Research Fellows, and Diploma students are not eligible for this program.
Registration Fees and Dates
Last date to register: May 31, 2023
General fee: 20,000/- (USD 245/GBP 200)*(Post early bird registration fee)
Observer Program Fee: INR 6500/ *(Only for students)
Dates of Training
- Day 1 (June 10)- 11:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Day 2 (June 11)- 10:45 am – 06:00 pm
- Day 3 (June 12)- 07:00 pm – 09:45 pm
- Day 4 (June 13)- 07:00 pm – 09:45 pm
- Day 5 (June 17)- 10:30 am – 05:30 pm
- Day 6 (June 18)- 11:00 am – 05:15 pm
- Day 7 (June 25)- 11:00 am – 06:45 pm
- Day 8 (July 1)- 09:30 am – 07:45 pm
- Day 9 (July 2)- 11:00 am – TBD
*All timings are in IST
To make the payment, click here. [Rs 20,000]
Students can make payments by clicking here. [Rs 6500]
After payment, fill out this form.
The brochure is here.