About the National Law University, Jodhpur
National Law University-Jodhpur (NLUJ) is one of India’s leading Law Schools situated at the vibrant and colourful city of Jodhpur, Rajasthan. NLUJ has constantly been ranked as one of the top law schools in India. Since its establishment in 1999, NLUJ has endeavoured to produce exceptional lawyers and legal scholars aimed at pushing and challenging the existing boundaries of knowledge.
The University has developed a holistic approach towards understanding law and justice from a multi-disciplinary perspective. The University offers unique five year integrated undergraduate programs i.e. B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.); B.A., LL.B.(Hons.); to generate especially skilled global legal professionals. These integrated programs offer highly demanding honors courses in various facets of law such as Constitutional Law, Business Law, Trade Law, International Law, Criminal Law and Intellectual Property Rights Law.
About the IBBI (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India)
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India was established on 1st October 2016 under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code).
About the Course
The Certificate Course on Insolvency Code, 2016 will be conducted by NLUJ’s Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies, in collaboration with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India.
The primary objective behind the conduct of the Course is to further the goal of IBBI to create awareness amongst the various stakeholders i.e., Academicians, Practitioners, Professionals and Students about the rapidly evolving Insolvency legal regime in the Country, as a part of its Insolvency Advocacy Initiative in which the National Law University, Jodhpur plays an important role.
Additionally, the Course will act as a bridge between the basic concepts of the regime of IBC and the contemporary developments and changes that are being introduced within the legal framework through various amendment and the judicial pronouncements, as well as provide a platform for the participants to interact with experts of national and global repute.
- Young practitioners,
- Professionals and
Duration of the Course
- Duration: 3 days long course
- Dates: From January 21, 2022 to January 23, 2022
- Total Number of Hours: 12 (Twelve) Hours
Mode of Conduct of Lectures and Dissemination of Materials
Platform: Online learning platform of Cisco Webex
All the pre-reading materials for the Course and the reading materials on the Course modules shall be disseminated to the participants upon successful registration.
Mode of Conduct of Examination and Dispersal of Certificates
The Certificate Course will provide for two kinds of certificate.
- Firstly, there will be a Certificate of Participation which will be given to every participant on account of their successful registration and ensuring attendance in all the sessions during the Course.
- Additionally, there shall be a Certificate of Merit, which will be disseminated to only those participants who successfully complete the evaluation process to be conducted at the end of the course and have obtained a score above 65%.
The evaluation process, shall be carried out through a virtual time-bound test based multiple choice question format conducted by the Centre at the end of the course. The questionnaire for same shall be disseminated to the participants through a google questionnaire on their registered mail ids.
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: INR 2000/- only
- Early Bird Registration fees: INR 1750/- only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): INR 1500/-
- Early Bird Registration fees: INR 1250/-
- Academicians/Practitioners/Professionals: USD 200
- Early Bird Registration fees: USD 175 only
- Students (Undergraduate/Masters/PhD Research Scholars): USD 100
- Early Bird Registration fees: USD 75 only
- Early Bird Registrations Deadline: January 13, 2022
- Registration Deadline: January 19, 2022
Please feel free to drop your queries at [email protected] with a subject line “Query_CIBS-IBBI Certificate Course, 2022”.
Alternatively, the queries concerning the Certificate Course may also be directed towards the following individuals:
- Ms. Nishtha Ojha, Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies: +91-8239336960
- Ms. Priyashi Chhajer, Co-Convenor, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies: +91-9079393577
- 10-hour Online Capacity Building Programme on Corporate and Insolvency Laws by Chanakya National Law University: Register Now!
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion on Corporate Law [75% off, FREE Courses and FREE Books]
- Online Diploma Course on Cyber Law by NLUO & Cyber Law University: Register by Jan 25
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion on Contract and Drafting [75% off, FREE Courses and FREE Books]
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion: Enrolments Open! [75% off on Master Courses + FREE Books + FREE Courses]